Monday, November 8, 2010

Baby Update

Everything is going very well. Wyatt is growing as expected, his estimated weight as of last Friday was 4 lbs 11 oz. My midwife predicted that he will be somewhere in the mid 7 lb range when he is born. This is also where Cody was predicted to be, but was actually in the mid 6's. We shall see.
***
I am still set to deliver this baby on Dec 17th. It is really nice to have an induction date set. Yes, I do realize that I could go into labor before that, but I really just don't see that happening. Wyatt is a constant mover, he especially loves meal time and apples. His little legs are all over the place, including in my ribs. I love this part of being pregnant. People can actually tell that I am pregnant, not just fat, and I love feeling the baby move.
***
I have a little less than 6 weeks to go. This is exciting and scary all at the same time. I have never been one to wish my pregnancy to be over, I love being pregnant. Don't get me wrong I am excited to have my baby here when it is time, but it seems like time is flying by so fast. I still have lots to do.
***
I will be graduating December 3rd, the day before my Birthday (well, at least that is when the last assignement is due). This will seriously be the best Birthday ever. I have told Russ that he really doesn't need to get me a thing because no gift could ever top never having to return to Weber State again!! On top of all that, I get a baby for Christmas. What could be better??
***
Cody is starting to maybe grasp the idea of a baby in Mommy's tummy a little bit. He likes to point to my belly and say, "Mommy's baby" and he lifts up my shirt and kisses my tummy. He doesn't think its so great when he is trying to sit on my lap and read stories. He just can't get comfortable and tries to push and jab the baby out of his way.

5 comments:

Pearce Family said...

How exciting for your little family. Nothing could be better than a baby for Christmas. My baby was a fathers day present. Good luck with everything and you, janalee, and I should get together with all the kids maybe once it gets warm again. I don't know if I want to take my babies out this winter. Again, good luck with everything.

We Krazy Knuts said...

Fun! I'm glad things are going well! Two is fun!

Anonymous said...

So glad things are going well and that you love being pregnant ;) Congrats on the graduation soon. That is SO exciting and relieving I bet. Can't wait to see cute little Wyatt and for Cody to be a big brother :)

Kate said...

so excited for you guys! You have sucha cute family... I can't wait to meet the new edition. Hope you get some rest between all the things you have to get done. It comes so fast!

The Wiser Family said...

I am so excited for you to be graduating soon!! I can't wait for little Wyatt to get here either!! Definitely the best Christmas present ever!!!