I have gotten terribly behind on my blogging!! This summer we didn't do anything huge, just a lot of fun small things.
******
One of my favorite highlights was the Raspberry Day's Rodeo in Bear Lake. My nephews competed in the Muttin Bustin competition for their very first time, and Hayden won. He was so excited about winning, that he didn't even care that his brother, Jake, kept running off with his trophy to get pictures as though he was the winner.

******
One of my favorite highlights was the Raspberry Day's Rodeo in Bear Lake. My nephews competed in the Muttin Bustin competition for their very first time, and Hayden won. He was so excited about winning, that he didn't even care that his brother, Jake, kept running off with his trophy to get pictures as though he was the winner.
They all got T-Shirts just for competing, but Hayden got the huge trophy for winning. We were all so proud of him!!
Cody had lost his patience with the Rodeo, he has a very hard time sitting still for very long. We were trying just about everything to keep him entertained, and so were the sweet people sitting all around us.
*******
Earlier this summer, Cody and I went to the Zoo with my sister and her kids. He loves hanging out with his cousins.
Earlier this summer, Cody and I went to the Zoo with my sister and her kids. He loves hanging out with his cousins.
He was very interested in the Lion drinking fountain. He got back in line to get a drink about 20 times.
It seems like the time has flown by. Now it is dark by 7:30 at night, and I am pretty sad that summer is already gone. It doesn't help that I am back in school. Thankfully it is my last semester, and I am on track to graduate right before the baby is due. Hopefully he doesn't get too anxious to get here.

No comments:
Post a Comment