Sunday, August 15, 2010

It's A BOY!!

As most people are already aware, we are having another boy. This babies name will be Wyatt, but we are still somewhat undecided on a middle name. I am sure that Cody will eventually be excited about having a little brother, but so far he has no clue what is going on. He will be a royal snot when it gets here, I am sure. He already shows major signs of being a spoiled only child. Russ and I could not be more excited about Cody getting a little brother. I was really hoping that it would be a boy for that reason, if nothing else. (Russ thinks having another boy is going to save us some boatload of money because we "already have everything", but I know myself and I am pretty dang sure this baby will have plently of new items.) We don't plan on having anymore kids for a quite a while, so we figured 2 boys to be buddies would be great!!

4 comments:

Ross and Briar said...

Congrats! That will be fun for them to have buddies when they get bigger. Still can't find jobs. But we kinda gave up.

Anonymous said...

YAY!! Congrats Lindy! Cody will be such a good big brother! We're excited for you guys!

Slaters said...

Now you are really out numbered. Congrats!

Slaters said...

Where did he apply? I am sure he is a shoe in. If there is anything I can do to help..please let me know