You would not believe how many Wal*Marts I had to go to find a child sized camp chair, but when I finally did find one it was totally worth it. Cody loves the camp chair because he can put his drink in the cup holder and sit in it to roast marshmallows. His marshmallows are usually a dirty ball of flame, but he has fun and thinks its the best entertainment ever!!

We have been having a lot of fun "camping" in our trailor this year. Cody loves to ride the 4 Wheelers and just get out and run around. We are planning a camping trip next weekend so hopefully I will remember to take lots of pictures for once.
3 comments:
Dude, Big 5, 10 bucks. I am sad you spent your money and time at wal fart. That place is like the plague to me. ESPECIALLY if I can find what I am looking for somewhere else. Next time you should totally shop around!:)Or just ask me, total professional shopper here...
He is so stinkin' cute!! I love his little camping chair!
Hanks is the same way. We will have to get together and let them play in the dirt.
Post a Comment