Sunday, May 23, 2010

Updates and Due Dates

We have finally gotten rid of the binky. It really wasn't even that bad, except that I just felt so bad doing it. Cody loved his "bebe" and he was so cute with it, but he started talking around it and that is when we decided it was time to let it go. Its been a couple of weeks and he still has a little bit of a hard time going to sleep at night without it, but once he falls asleep, all is well.


Cody is going to be a big brother. It happened a little faster than expected so the babies due date of December 25th is kind of funny and a possibly a little disapointing only because I have a December birthday, and Russ' is two weeks after Christmas, so we are no strangers to getting the shaft when it comes to birthdays. We will just have to make it a goal to ensure that we make his or her birthday special. We are extremely excited for our Christmas surprise, we can't think of anything that we could possibly want more. I doubt that the baby will even come on Christmas day, but it will be close enough. Having a new baby in December will be a nice excuse to just stay home and enjoy a quiet Christmas.
We will be finding out the sex of the baby. I am always impressed by those who can leave it a surprise, I am not one of those and niether is Russ (in fact he's probably worse than me), so we will keep you updated!!

6 comments:

Amy Jo said...

OHH!!! CONGRATS on the new baby!! that is exciting! I can't believe how big your 'baby' is! time sure does fly!Sounds like things are going well for you guys!

Ross and Briar said...

Congrats!! It was fun seeing you a few weeks ago!

Pearce Family said...

Congrats! That is a very exciting Christmas surprise. Good luck with your pregnancy.

Anonymous said...

CONGRATS LINDY!!! :) Cody will be such a good big brother!! You & I are due the SAME DAY!! :) How funny is that?! Hope all goes well with the pregnancy! :)

Heather J said...

Yea...... On the the new baby. What a great Christmas present. We will have to get together and play soon.

John, Summer, and Makenna Lynn Larsen said...

Girl I am so happy for you!!! It is not that bad we have all three birthdays and christmas in 2 weeks, it is an expensive month but it makes it fun!! We need to go and hang out soon!!! Miss ya!!