It is amazing once kids start talking how quickly they start picking up on more words. Cody is saying so many things. He calls shoes "Goos" he says "Thank You" very cute, and whenever he messess his pants he tells me that he is "Stinky" with a smile on his face as though it is the best news of the day.
*****
One of the classes I took last semester was Threats and Crisis. One of its requirements was that we take a Community Emergency Response Team, or CERT class. We got a bunch of safety gear which Cody loves to wear every chance he gets.
His favorite is the vest and hard hat. It is so dang funny to watch him put it on, it is worth every cent of the $25 dollars I had to pay for the gear!!
Cody has had an upset tummy which gave him the worst diaper rash EVER!! It didn't matter if we changed his diaper within 30 seconds of his messing it, he would burn. Because of that he got to spend lots of time soaking his poor little bum in the tub.
*****
He is such a sweet kid and we are so blessed to have him!! We love watching him explore and discover life, he is such a curious kid with great problem solving skills. He loves to be outside fixing things with Daddy, and he will even help Mommy "clean" the kitchen and bathroom drawers and cupboards on a daily basis.
*****
*****
Today I was talking to my sister about why exactly they call it the "Terrible Two's" when it is really the "Terrible 18 months to 4 years old." Not that Cody is so terrible, but he is definately into everything and has an opinion regarding just about everything. According to my sister this isn't going to end until Cody is almost 4, and I have a strong feeling that she is probably right!! He is so much fun though, and I have already resolved that there are more important things in life than ALWAYS having a tidy, organized house.



3 comments:
He is getting so big!! The bathtub picture is adorable!!! Time for a playdate!!
Oh I love my little Todo!
Cute! he is such a little stud! I loved how you said "clean" the bathroom. I know that all too well. They are so fun, it makes me laugh most days, but then occasionally I have those days, when I am like what did I sign up for! holy cow! I always figured you would be able to explain fried green tomatoes. We need to get together!
Post a Comment