Russ and I have decided that we would both like to lose weight and get in shape. Working opposite shifts and trying to take care of Cody make this kind of difficult so we decided that as long as the weather permits we will be going on hikes every Sunday afternoon. Our monster of a child outgrew his snuggle so we went to Sports Authority and purchased a fabulous baby back pack, which Russ gets to carry Cody in.
Merry Christmas
11 years ago


3 comments:
you do have one of the cutest mini me's I've ever seen. Glad you guys are getting to go do something fun together. I miss getting to work with you. Hope that all is going well!
Oh that's so fun!! What a good idea! You have the cutest little boy!!!!!
Good Idea.....Maybe Ryan and I will have to join you. Give my Todo a big kiss for me!
Post a Comment