We went to the Hogle Zoo last Saturday for Cody's cousins birthday. We had lots of fun seeing all the animals, especially all the new babies.
This is my little monkey, he fit right in!!
Cody got to ride the wolf on the mary-go-round with mommy. He totally loved it until the last 2 times around, then he was done.
The baby giraff was so cute. He eventually got up and walked around. It was so cute to watch it interact with its mommy.

4 comments:
So cute! You guys are really the best. Russ and I had a good time at work thank goodness I wasn't stuck on anger island with someone NOT cool. I can't believe how big Cody is getting. Geez that went fast. Isn't it time for another hehe???
I just can not believe how much of a cody is a minni me of Russ
How fun! Cody is the cutest thing! :) Looks like you all had a great time! :)
The boy is getting big. How are things back is SLC. I have an odd question for you, do you have any relatives in SD?
Post a Comment