Wednesday, September 9, 2009

HAPPY 1ST BIRTHDAY CODY!!!

I can't believe that our baby boy is already 1!! Time has flown by!! It seems like just yesterday we were bringing him home from the hospital, a brand new perfect little spirit that would bless our home more than we even knew. Cody brings continuous joy to our lives and we just can't get enough of him.
Cody enjoying his first birthday cake... by time he was done with it, I think it was literally liquified all over that park pavilion!!
Cody's cake was a Farm Cake. He mostly loved squishing it in his hands. Such a boy!!

Good thing we had Anni to open Cody's presents cuz he was so over that in like 3 minutes!! You see him crawling off in the background. But seriously we (Russ and I) were so excited about this gift. Its the old fashioned Fisher Price Little People farm. My Mom and Dad have been saving this on the shelf for over 20 years!! It is brand new, never been opened, in its original packaging. He also got the old fashioned Air Plane. Cody got so many nice gifts... we absolutely love everything.

Cody isn't walking quite yet... for which I am grateful!! He stands really well, but hasn't quite built the confidence to take a step. He has about 50 nick names... Atilla the Hun (you better run, run; here comes Atilla the Hun Hun), Mogley (cuz he crawls up on his feet just like in jungle book), Boo, Monster. We love our naughtly little baby who cracks us up on a daily basis... I love every new stage and cherish every moment. He is growing up too fast. We are greatful for a healthy boy that is growing like weed.

3 comments:

Janalee said...

Happy birthday Cody! sorry we didn't make it to the party. By the time we got back up to the ogden area it was nine thirty and i was sure you guys were done. But I hope he had the best day and party!!! give him a hug and kiss from Brynlee and me!

John, Summer, and Makenna Lynn Larsen said...

I can not believe he is a year old!!! He is so stinken cute!! Miss you guys!!

Anonymous said...

Cody is such a cutie! :) He's getting so big! HAPPY BIRTHDAY CODY!! :)