Sunday, July 19, 2009

Cody continues to do something that cracks us up on a daily basis. When we got back from camping he started a new thing that we just couldn't believe until it happened a few days in a row. When he gets tired he crawls into his room, pulls himself up to his crib, and screams until I bring him his bottle and put him in his bed. I had to get a picture of it, because I knew nobody would believe us.

Cody crawls all over the place, pulls himself up to EVERYTHING, and gets into anything he can reach. He patty-cakes and waves bye bye, smiles at everybody, and LOVES mommy and daddy. We still can't believe that he is 10 and 1/2 months old. We are going to have a 1 year old in less than 2 months. Time is just going by way to fast, but we are loving every minute.
***
Russ is at the middle of his semester and doing a great job and getting as much work done as possible. He is working very and is dedicated. I am very impressed with how much he is accomplishing considering that it is the middle of summer and there is so much more fun stuff to be doing outside.
***
Otherwise not much going on, just staying busy with school, work, and of course the monster.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

That is so cute! They do grow up too fast!

Janalee said...

I am so glad to hear he is crawling! yay! we need to catch up, its been toooooo long! miss ya girl!

Slaters said...

That there is a good boy.....he's a keeper. Let me know when Russ decides to apply. I will give him all the ins and outs.