My family got together for some Christmas fun. The original plan was to go see the zoo lights, but the day ended up being bitter cold, so we had a change of plans. We all went to the Classic Fun Center, so that is why we look a little rough. We played hard on blow up toys, laser tag, skating, and arcade game. It was tons and tons of fun. I love spending time with my family. There were actually 3 different Christmas parties that we could have attended that night, one of which was Russ' whole extended family Christmas party, which he caught crap for missing, but my family planned first. So sorry!!

I love this picture because I don't have a lot of
pictures with Cody and me.

We went to Garcia's for dinner after the fun center.

Two of our nephews, Jordan and Jackson
Kitty and Tim, and their two girls Brindyl and Annie
Annie has the most bratty look on her face, and Brindyl
is like whoa! that was bright.

Christian and Ever, our niece and nephew.
They are a few months apart, but we call them
the twins. Poor Cindy has her hands full!!
2 comments:
Oh my gosh girl, I haven't seen any of these pictures yet. Wow! He is a stinkin cute baby. You and Russ do well
Yeah, I am so glad that you are unlocked. I was unable to log in. Cody is so adorable. I am so glad that you are enjoying mommy-hood. Hey I would love to go for a pedicure anytime. My schedule is wide open now, I just can't drive :(
Post a Comment