This post is also a little late, but better late than never!! I really didn't take a lot of pictures of Christmas, because I was really trying to enjoy being involved in the festivities. Plus it was kind of a rush trying to open presents and get to church somewhat on time.
We went to a Christmas party at the library where they had a puppet show and Santa came to see the kids.
Both of the kids were a little unsure, but neither of them screamed so we did good.
Christmas Morning!!!!!
So Russ and I were up pretty late helping Santa assemble the train table. I was grumbling about it a little bit, but it was so worth it in the morning when the boys saw it. They were so excited!!
We had to keep reminding Cody that Santa brought it for Cody AND Wyatt. He is having a little bit of a hard time adjusting to the fact that Wyatt is becoming a little boy and not as much of a baby, and he is going to have to start sharing.
We all got spoiled and it was a very nice Christmas. We missed our family, but we were grateful to have each other and our awesome friends out here.

4 comments:
so fun!! I love that table, Sandra has one, and all the grandkids love it.
The sharing is hard, and takes a while, Brynlee is still adjusting to it.
What a happy christmas!
Fun train things! Your boys are darling and look so much alike and like mini me's of Russ. Why is it that we go through pregnancy and they come out looking like dad?! Guess I shouldn't complain too much cause like you, having them look like dad has resulted in super cute babies!
They are so big! I love seeing all the pictures of your kids. So cute!
That Train set is awesome!! Looks like they're both lovin it! How fun!
Post a Comment