Cody got his first car!! He cruises around the house like a little mad man. It is hilarious to watch him get into the cabinent or knock over the garbage can, and then turn and look at me like "Wow Mom, that is quite the mess you are going to have to clean up!!" I wish I had pictures of it, but he always does it when my hands are wet doing dishes. He is becoming an independent little boo, but is still too frog legged to crawl. He doesn't want to be held, but doesn't want you to leave his side. He is fun and full of giggles, I just can't get enough of him!!
Merry Christmas
11 years ago

5 comments:
He is absolutely darling...he is getting so big.
That is so funny, he is not old enough yet!!! Miss you guys tons!!
Look how big he is! I miss you Lindy! When are we going to get together?
Oh my GOSH and HECK!!! Cody is growing up & I am missing it! Let's make a date! He is so cute!
Lindy, it's Sheri! You have the CUTEST little boy!! He is such a stud! It's fun to see how things are going for you!!
Post a Comment