Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Pearly Whites!!!

Cody started cutting a tooth last weekend. I really wasn't expecting it, but we are so excited. It's just barely coming through the gums... so pictures are still to come when there is actually something to see. We have only had one rough night so far. I feel so bad for the poor little guy because he was just so miserable. I think its extra hard to see him sad because he is usually such a good natured little guy. Even still, when he is sad and miserable he tries to put on a happy face.

3 comments:

The Wiser Family said...

How fun! He's going to look so cute with his little toother! Have you tried any teething toys? I bet you're glad you're not breastfeeding right now huh!

Janalee said...

Cody is getting his first tooth!? how cute! he is growing up to fast!

Jill, Wes, and Andy said...

Wow, how time flies! He is so cute