I can't believe how fast he is growing. Already 12 lbs and only two months old!! I love to kiss his chubby little cheeks!! Cody had to get his shots today, so we hurried and got some pictures before we had an upset baby!! He is kind of a grumpy kid so we were really glad to get a couple of pictures of him smiling. He was Blessed on November 2nd so we just did blessing, two month, and Halloween pictures in one sitting.
2 comments:
Lindy! I am so proud of you! I keep looking at your blog and there hasn't been anything since that day we came up to visit. I love the new pictures of the monster! He is most handsome. I can't believe he is 2 months already! I love his smoochy face!
Yay- you updated your blog! How are you doing? I had so much fun coming to see you. We need to do it again soon. I always ask Russ about you and Cody when I see him at work, but I am excited for you to come back! Enjoy the rest of your time off!
Post a Comment