Russ loves his little monster, and loves to tote him around when he is out feeding the animals. Cody needs to be a little bigger for all the things that daddy thinks he should be ready for right now, but that is why Cody has a mommy. Even still, I get a huge kick out of the things that Russ does with Cody. I know that they are going to be buddies when Cody gets to be a little bit older, but for right now Cody is still a mama's boy and I am going to keep it that way for a while.



2 comments:
Russ is such a cute daddy! I'm glad you are there to remind him the Cody is still very young and can't quite rope a horse yet! I love the picture with a snake on Cody's head. I am sure Russ did that! I miss you and I was wondering when our next date was?
Haha, I love how cute Russ is with Cody. We need to hang out soon!
Post a Comment