This had to be the happiest day of our married lives!! Cody was absolutely perfect and darling. I fell in love immediately, every doubt I ever had about being a mom melted away in moments. My labor nurse was amazing, she was actually one of my nursing instructors. Dale, my nurse midwife, did an incredible job. He even took all of these pictures. The labor was a little bit scary because Cody had the cord around his neck and his heart rate would drop really low every time I had a contraction. Russ and I were both so relieved when it was all over and we had our beautiful baby boy on our arms. As you can see from the pictures, Cody looked just like his daddy from the very first moments.

My Dad, Sister, Mom, Russ, Cody, Me and my Nurse!!

Our First Family Photo

He is already sticking his tongue out at the camera

My perfect baby boy. Cody Russell Rogers!!
No comments:
Post a Comment